1. Haljin R, vitboorn S, clinical viewpoints about psychopathy accovding to Dsm5. Tehran: Ravan ; 2006.(Persian)
2. Farajzad N. prediction of obsessive compulsive disorder based on unlogic intellectual beliefs, inefficient schems .[dissertation]. [Hamedan]: Islamic Azad university Hamedan Branch: 1394. 290P. (Persian)
3. Salehi S, Mousavi AM, Sarichloo MI, Ghafelebashi H. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy on patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Develop Psycho, Psycho Iran. 2015; 42(11):170. (Persian)
4. Dastgerdian F. meta analasys of the effect of cognitive – behavioral therapy on obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd) in Iran [dissertation]. [Hamedan]: Islamic Azad university Hamedan Branch: 1392. 310P.(Persian)
5. Ghafoori Asar S. Effectiveness of cognitive – behavioral therapy on decreasing of clinical symptoms of the patients that suffer from breast cancer in Arak city [dissertation]. [Hamedan]: Islamic Azad university Hamedan Branch: 1393 . 210P . (Persian)
6. Anand N, Sudhir PM, Math SB, Thennarasu K, Janardhan Reddy YC. Cognitive-behavior therapy in medication non-responders with obsessive-compulsive disorder. J Anxiety Discord. 2011; 25(7), 939–945
7. Sanchez Meca j, Rose Alcazar AI, Iniesta Sepulvesab M, Roza Alcazara A. Differential efficacy of cognitive-behavioral oral therapy and pharmacological treatments for pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder: A meta-analysis. T Anxis ty Disord. 2014; 28(1): 31-44.
8. Asadi M, Shiralipour A, Shakouri Z, Mohammadkhani SH. Meta_Analysis of the effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy in treating patients with obsessive_ compulsive disorther. J Shahid Sado Univer Med Sci. 2012; 20(3): 306. (Persian)
9. Anamialamdari N. The effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy in obsessive compulsive disorder [dissertation]. [Tabriz]: university Psychology and Educational Sciences 2011: 240P. (Persian)
10. Ghashghaie S, Naziry GH, Farnam R. The effectiveness of mindfulness_ Based cognitive therapy on quality - of life in out patients with diabetes. Iran J Dia and Metabol. 2014; 13(4): 320-321. (Persian)
11. Singh NN, Wahler RG, Winton AS, Adkins AD. A mindfulness-based treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder. J Amenurs. 2004; 3(4), 275-287.
12. Sajadian I, Neshatdoost HT, Molavi H, Maaroofi M. The effects of mindfulness training on the symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder in women of Isfahan [dissertation]. [Isfahan]: University of Isfahan: 1385. 320P. (Persian)
13. Esmaeily A. comparison of effectiveness of therapy schema and cognitive – the patients that suffer erom obsessive compulsive disorder comorbid and noncomorbid with depression [dissertation]. [Tehran]: Department of psychology of Alameh Tabatabayi University: 1389. 340P. (Persian)
14. Hadgson R, Rachman S. Obsessive compulsive complaints. Behavioral Research and Therapy. 1977; 15: 389-395
15. Shams G, Karamghadri N, Esmaeili Torkanpoori Y, Amini H, Ebrahimkhani N, Naseribefrooni A & etal. The prevalence of symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder in adolescents and comobity rate that with the other psychiatric symptoms. Advan In Cogni Scien. 2008; 9(4): 50_59 (Persian)
16. Salehi S, Mousavi AM, Sarichloo ME, Ghafelebashi H. Examined metacognition believes and personality characteristics of obsessive compulsive patients. J Sabzevar Uni Medi Scien. 2016; 23(1): 26. (Persian)
17. Patel SR, Carmody J, Simpson HB. Adapting mindfulness-based stress reduction for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder: A Case report. J cagnit behave pract. 2007; 14 (4): 375-380.
18. Farahmand Dehghanpoor Varnamkhasti F, Yousefi Z. Multiple Relationships between Rumination and Mood with Frightening Dreams. Iranian J Psychi Clini Psycho. 2016; 22(2): 86. (Persian)