2. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. (2012). Center for disease control & prevention, Noncommunicable disease unit,Cancer office. Iranian annual of national cancer registration report 2008-2009. Tehran: Tandis.
3. World Health Organization. Breast cancer: prevention and control. Retrieved May 7, 2013, from: http://www.who.int/cancer/detection/breastcancer/en/
4. Shain MT, Kevin RB, Huihua l, Eng Choon LL, Krishna LK. (2014). Depression and anxiety in cancer patients in a tertiary general hospital in Singapore. Asia J Psychiatr 8: 33-37.
5. Mitchell AJ, Ferguson DW, Gill J, Paul J, Symonds P. (2013). Depression and anxiety in long-term cancer survivors compared with spouses and healthy controls: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet Oncol. 14: 721-32.
6. Naderi F, Roushani Kh. (2012). Relationship of spiritual intelligence and social intelligence with death anxiety in old women. J Women and Culture. 2(6):55-67.
7. Craven, RF., & Hirnle, CJ. (2003). Fundamental of nursing: human health and Function. 4th Edition, Lippincott & Williams & Wilkins Company: Philadelphia.
8. Nelson, C.J., Rosenfeld, B., Breitbart, W., Galietta, M. (2002). Spirituality, Religion, and depression in the terminally ill. Psychosomatics, 43(3), 213-20.
Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12075036
9. Lucchetti, G; Lucchetti, A. L. G; Bassi, R. M.; Vera, A. V. D. & Peres, M. F. P. (2012). Integrating Spirituality into Primary Care, Primary Care at a Glance - Hot Topics and New Insights. Publisher: InTech, Chapters published April 27,2012 under CC BY 3.0 license DOI: 10.5772/2310
12. Woo YW, Kim KH, Kim KS. (2013) Death anxiety and terminal care stress among nurses and the relationship to terminal care performance. Korean Journal of Hospice and Palliative Care.16(1):33-41.
13. Hong E, Jun M, Park ES, Ryu E. (2013) Death perceptions, death anxiety, and attitudes to death in oncology nurses. Asian Oncology Nursing. 13(4):265-72.
14. Gonen,G. Kaymak, S. Cankurtaran, E. Karslioglu, E. Ozalp, E. & Soygur, H. (2012). The Factors Contributing to Death Anxiety in Cancer Patients. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology, 30(3), 347-358. doi:10.1080/07347332.2012.664260
15. Anvari M, Javadpour A, Mohammad Zadeh S.( 2012). Assessing Death Anxiety and its Correlates among Severe Medically Ill in- Patients. Shiraz E-Med J. 13 (3). [in persian]
16. Shukla, P. & Rishi, P. (2014). A Corelational Study of Psychosocial & Spiritual Well Being and Death Anxiety among Advanced Stage Cancer Patients. American Journal of Applied Psychology, 2(3), 59-65. Retrieved from http://pubs.sciepub.com /ajap/2/3/1/
17. Laurel L. Hourani, Jason Williams, Valerie Forman-Hoffman, Marian E. Lane, Belinda Weimer, and Robert M. Bray (2012). Influence of Spirituality on Depression, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, and Suicidality in Active Duty Military Personnel. Depression Research and Treatment, 2012(10) 1-9.
18. Kelly, M.N., & Corriveau, D. (1995). The Corriveau-Kelly Death Anxiety Scale. Journal of Death and Dying, 31(4), 311-315.dio: 10.2190/1E5C-EY9Y- UEVE-UHCY
Goldberg, DP. Gater, R. Saratorius, N. (1997). The validity of two versions of the GHQ in the WHO study of Mental illness in general health care.
21. Banks, MH. (1983). Validation of General Health Questionnaire in a young Sample. Psychological Medicine, 13, 349-353. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6878521
24. Ellison, C.W., & Smith, J. (1991). Toward an integrative measure of health and Well-being. Journal of Psychology and Theology, 19(1), 35-48. Retrieved From:
28. Wildes, K. A. Miller, A. R. San Miguel de Majors, S. & Ramirez, A. G. (2009).The religiosity/spirituality of Latina breast cancer survivors and Influence on health-related quality of life. Psycho-Oncology, 18(8), 831-840. Doi:10.1002/pon.1475